GGI Geneva Group International Limited (GGI), registered in Switzerland, is a global alliance of independent professional firms whose principal activities are in the fields of accountancy, tax, management consultancy, M&A advisory and law. Its members are committed to offering a real alternative to large international professional service providers, for clients with international business interests or for those looking to expand across borders.
Unlike other international affiliations or associations, GGI’s multidisciplinary philosophy offers a new approach to international markets.
Since its foundation in 1995, GGI has grown to become one of the world’s largest multidisciplinary alliances.
GGI is committed to:
• Building an alliance whose independent member firms each provide a partner-led service and value for money.
• Encouraging international business and cultural links, as well as the promotion of international trade.
• Ensuring GGI has member firms in all major financial and commercial centres worldwide.
• Offering businesses a real alternative to the large international accounting, tax consulting and legal firms through membership with GGI.
• Providing a forum for the exchange and interpretation of technical and business information.
• Appreciating the independence of its members.
• Raising the profile of GGI around the world.