- Consultancy and assistance to companies in crisis, also during the pre-bankruptcy phase:
- analysis of crisis situations;
- elaboration of company restructuring programmes;
- voluntary winding-up, also with creditors’ agreements.
- Insolvency operations are conducted within the context of the various procedures provided for by Italian Bankruptcy Law, also where appointed by the courts as Trustees, Temporary Receivers, Expert Witnesses, etc.
- Drawing up plans and sworn asseveration to restructuring of debt and agreed budgets, art. 182 bis 160, 161 and 186 bis of the Bankruptcy Law.
- Shipping: Campagnola Advisers has gained an interesting track record in relation to the Asseveration Methodology provided by the Italian Bankruptcy Law (B.L.) for shipping companies and in particular: Certified Recovery Plans provided for in Article 67, art. 182 bis 160, 161 and 186 bis of the Bankruptcy Law.
Campagnola Advisers Dottori Commercialisti
Uffici Milano: Via Manfredo Camperio, 9 – 20123 Milano
Uffici Napoli: Via F. Caracciolo, n. 17 - 80122 Napoli
© Copyrights 2018 Campagnola Advisers
- Communication & Creative Coaching imaginepaolo.com